Alliance in the Media
Hear what Alliance for Children is saying at adoption events and in social media to stay educated on current adoption trends.
In this panel discussion, our former Director of Domestic Adoption Programs, Marni Denenberg, speaks about her personal experiences as an adoptee and her professional work to educate people about what adoption means today.
In this panel discussion moderated by Dr. Lori Ingber, adoptive mom and founder of Parent Match, our Director of Domestic Adoption Programs, Marni Denenberg, speaks about her experiences both as an adoptee and as a domestic adoption specialist. Other topics in the discussion include the following:
- adopting as a single parent
- searching for birth parents
- closed adoptions in the past vs. more open adoptions now
- costs of adoption and the adoption tax credit
- domestic and international adoption
- advocating and breaking down barriers for LGBT families in adoption and foster care adoption.
Our Adoption Blog
Read Alliance for Children’s adoption blog “The Adoption Choice” and learn more about current adoption-related topics. Follow us!
Our Facebook Page
Connect with Alliance for Children on Facebook.